1. Register your plug-in
Modified on: Wed, 8 Aug, 2018 at 4:34 PM
After you've purchased your new plug-in, you'll need to register on the Sonnox website to deposit your licence to your iLok account and get access to your installers.
- If you purchased your Sonnox plug-ins from the Sonnox website, you can skip straight to step 4.
- If you purchased your elsewhere, you will have received a 12-digit Activation Key, in this format:
- Go to https://www.sonnox.com/register and insert your Activation Key and contact details when prompted.
- You will receive an order confirmation email from Sonnox. Click on the Download link in that email to continue.
- Confirm your iLok account User ID and click Deposit to continue.
If you haven't got an iLok User ID, you can create a free account on the iLok website. An iLok account is required to use Sonnox plug-ins.
- You'll now be redirected to the installers page. Select your operating system (Windows or Mac) and download the installer for your new plug-ins.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.