Although not all Sonnox plug-ins include factory presets, the Oxford Dynamics, Reverb, Limiter and SuprEsser DS provide many factory presets. These are available via the Venue preset manager and the Sonnox Toolbar.
Owners of Sonnox HD-HDX licences, or the Sonnox LIVE bundle, who have just updated to the latest version of plug-in software (released 18th May 2016) may find that the Sonnox Toolbar presets are no longer available. They will still be available as VENUE presets.
To fix this
- Switch off all sound systems
- In Venue, go to Options, System, and Control+Click the Shutdown button
- Go to Console (C)\Windows\
- Open regedit.exe
- Go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software
- Right-click Sonnox Plugins and select Delete
- Click Yes to delete this key and all its subkeys
- Close Regedit
- Double-click the Return to VENUE desktop shortcut
Finally, install the plug-in software once again using the appropriate installer, according to your licence type, available from the Sonnox VENUE Installers page.