Preparing your installer
- Download legacy Windows Vista or below 32-bit iLok drivers from https://www.ilok.com/#!resource/legacy
- Download the TDM Venue installer from https://www.sonnox.com/support/venue-installers
- Unzip "LicenseSupportInstallerWin32_<version>.zip"
- Unzip "Sonnox PTH-G4 Installer.zip"
- Copy the extracted contents to the top level of a USB drive (or CD-R)
Ensure that the folder structure is as follows:
- USB drive (or CD-R)
- LicenseSupportInstallerWin32_<version> (folder)
- TDM Plug-Ins (folder)
- Troubleshooting (folder)
- Install Instructions and Troubleshooting.pdf
Step 1 - Exit to Desktop
- Switch VENUE system to CONFIG mode (double click the MODE button at the bottom right of the screen)
- Go to the OPTIONS page and select the SYSTEM tab
- CONTROL+Click the SHUTDOWN button and select Exit to Desktop
- Insert your USB drive or CD-R into the VENUE system
Step 2 - Installing iLok drivers (REQUIRED)
- Copy the legacy Windows 32-bit iLok installer onto the Desktop and double click to run it
- If you see the error 'Driver package is not signed'
- Open the Troubleshooting folder and double click rootsupd.exe
- This will update the root certificates on the system, allowing the iLok installer to be verified and run. There will be no indication of progress, or when this is complete.
- After about 5 minutes, restart the VENUE system
- Run the Windows 32-bit iLok installer again
- When the iLok drivers are installed, restart the VENUE system.
Step 3 - Installing your plug-ins
- Back in the VENUE software, go to the OPTIONS page and select the Plug-Ins tab
- Select your Sonnox plug-in(s) from the Plug-ins to Install page and click INSTALL
- When all your plug-ins have been installed, insert your iLok and the plug-ins will be ready to use!
ERROR - 'Internet connection is unavailable', or plug-in racks never finish initialising
Cause - licence check failed
Solution - Ensure you have the correct licence on your iLok, and that the iLok dongle is connected to the VENUE system
- Re-initialise the plug-in racks by:
- Restarting the system or
- go to OPTIONS, PLUG-INS
- Right click any of the installed plug-ins in the right-hand list and select 'Disable'
- Right click the plug-in again and select 'Enable'