What is the GML option?
The GML option is an add-on for the Oxford R3 EQ, and is available exclusively for the AAX DSP format for Pro Tools HDX. See the EQ product page for details.
- The GML option is only available as an add-on to an existing HD-HDX Oxford EQ licence (e.g. PTHREQG4, PTHREQG5 or PTXREQG5).
- You must be able to quote your EQ serial number in order to complete the registration process. You can find your serial number at mySonnox.
- If you have a Native licence (e.g. NATREQG5) you will need to upgrade your licence to the HD-HDX version before purchasing the GML Option.
- AAX DSP plug-ins can be switched to run in Native mode if required. So it is possible to run the GML Oxford EQ natively, as long as you have the correct licence and plug-in version installed.
Purchasing the GML Option
- Log in to your mySonnox portal.
- Scroll down to your existing HD-HDX Oxford EQ licence, and tick the checkbox for Add the HDX G5 GML option to your HDX EQ plugin option.
- At the top of the page, click Checkout.
- Follow the payment procedure and the new licence will be deposited to your iLok account.