To upgrade your existing plug-ins, simply:
- Purchase and register your plug-in.
- Go to mySonnox and enter your details.
- Locate the plug-in you wish to add to SoundGrid and tick the option from the upgrade selector.
- Click the Checkout button at the top of the page.
Upgrading will cost £15 GBP per plug-in.
Why can't I upgrade to SoundGrid?
- Owners of previous Sonnox licence Generations (G4 or earlier) will need to upgrade to G5 before being eligible for this upgrade.
- SoundGrid is not currently compatible with the entire Oxford range - for more information about which plug-ins you can upgrade, please read What is Waves SoundGrid?
- Adding the SoundGrid option is only available to owners of full qualifying licences - NFR licences or Gobbler subscription owners will need to convert their plug-ins to full licences before they can upgrade to SoundGrid.
We're always happy to help! If you have any further questions, please contact create a support ticket.