Before troubleshooting, please read make sure that you have followed our VENUE installation guide.
- VENUE plug-ins are installed, show up in the System Installation page, but are missing from the Plug-In Racks.
How to fix it
- With Venue running, shut down all sound systems
- Ctrl + Shutdown to get to the Desktop
- Open a browser window and browse to \Windows\System32\drivers
- Locate these two files and drag them to the Trash
- You MUST restart the VENUE system at this point
- Using the Sonnox VENUE installer on your memory stick, navigate to (for example)
- For a TDM VENUE installer: Run the \TDM Plugins\Sonnox Oxford Dynamics\Pace\DriverSetup.exe application.
- For an HD-HDX VENUE installer: Run the License Support Win##.exe application.
- Restart the VENUE system
- Run up Venue and check that your installed Sonnox plug-ins are available within the plug-in rack.
If you run into any further problems, please create a support ticket. We're always happy to help!