On Windows computers, you may see an error message such as "User privileges insufficient to start a low-level driver" when loading your DAW.
Old iLok/Interlok drivers installed on the system is the most likely cause.
How to fix it
- Go to Control Panel > Programs> Programs and Features > Uninstall or change a program.
- Find all items with names such as:
- PACE License Support
- Double click to uninstall them.
- Restart your computer.
- Download the latest iLok Licence Manager installer and run it.
- Restart your computer once more.
Once this is done, your plug-ins should authorise correctly.