Once your licence is registered, we will deposit it into your iLok account.
If you're not sure how to register your licence, please read How to register your new plug-in.
To activate your licence:
- Sign into the iLok Licence Manager application (not the website) and connect your iLok2 or iLok3 device
- Click on your iLok account name at the top left, then select the Available button at the top. If you don't see this button, try making the application window wider.
- New licences will appear in bold. To activate them, you can:
- Drag the licence to the desired iLok device in the left panel, OR...
- Select the licence and click Show Details. On the right hand side of the pull up box, click on ✓ Activate, OR...
- Right-click on the licence and click Activate in the drop down menu that appears.
Please note - products in the Oxford range cannot be "Machine Authorised" by iLok. This option is only compatible with Toolbox range products.
Finally, download the plug-in installers via the Authorise/Download link in your Order Confirmation email, or from mySonnox.
Your Sonnox plug-in will then be ready to use!
If you're having problems activating your new licence, please browse our iLok and Authorisation errors for further troubleshooting.
If you still can't find a solution to your issue, please create a support ticket. We're always happy to help!